Business Phone Systems
PhonePro Business Phones are powered from UnitedCloud’s carrier-grade data center systems. Internet Protocol (IP) Phones, a small business router and switches are typically the only equipment installed at a client’s premise. This significantly reducing start-up capital investments for a new phone system.
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) enables businesses to optimize their telephony systems and realize cost savings by using the Internet for voice calls instead of traditional telephone networks.
Suitable for companies of any size, from start-ups to those with multiple sites and homeworkers, PhonePro’s Cloud Business Phone service provides secure, reliable voice connectivity combined with a range of collaboration and management features.
Benefits at a Glance
- Cost savings – free calls between your offices and to and from anywhere in Canada.
- Hardware savings – a fully hosted solution
- No contact changes – keep your existing telephone numbers
- Unified messaging – access voicemail and address books across multiple devices.
- Easy-of-use – Control feature-rich internet telephony from your PC, laptop or iPhone
- Non-location dependent – make and receive your calls from almost any internet connection and multiple devices
- Simplified contact – give out a single contact number and be reached wherever you are
- Peace of mind – fully managed and supported